Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Halloween tags..

I've been making trick or treat bag tags out of all my saved small Halloween designs. I'm planning to give them to a friend to use as prizes for the kids in her third grade class. Here's the latest collection:



Clockwise from top left we have:
- Just Nan's Fraidy Frog, JCS Oct, 2009
- Cat's Whiskers' Halloween Kitty
- Barbara Ana's Boo
- Bent Creek's Blackbird house

I'll make a few more until I OD on Halloween and then send them on their way. It's fun to do the little designs, and I love all the opportunities for designer creativity with so many Halloween symbols available.

17 comments:

TammyK said...

I love all those Halloween tags. Great idea to use them as prizes :o)

Ranae said...

I love these tags too.
Nice finishing and those will be some lucky kids.
Maybe just the thing to inspire one kid to stitch. I hope they appreciate them.

BeckySC said...

There all GREAT!!LOVE them :)

Nancy said...

Your tags are wonderful! Beautiful stitching and finishing job!

Lynn said...

Pretty tags. They will make great prizes.

Rachel S-H said...

Those are adorable.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Great tags ~ the designs are darling and the finishing is great but 3rd graders!? I hope they'll appreciate them!

Daffycat said...

Oh, I love them all. You are so generous, Annie.

mainely stitching said...

They're wonderful! What a great idea!

Siobhán said...

I always love coming to your blog and seeing what cool things you've come up with! Those are some lucky kids, getting those tags! They're beautiful. I hope the kids--or at least their parents--appreciate them! You rock.

Nima said...

wow...that looks nice....beautiful finishing

Liz in Kansas said...

What a neat idea! Better than a star for aceing the spelling test! Maybe I would have studied more if I knew one of these tags could come my way!

Mylene said...

wow! You sure been busy with those cute designs.Neatly finished.

Art4Sol said...

+These are great gift items...so generous of you!!!! They're wonderful.

Jenny said...

Really nice tags Annie! They will make great prizes for the kids :-)

Sandra said...

Gosh Annie you are so talented! Those tags look gorgeous! The kids will be happy with them.

Lhassa said...

Tes tages sont originaux, belle présentation !