Friday, September 26, 2008

Trick or Treat Bag Tags Winners

The winners of the bag tags are:

Staci (Snippets and Stash)
Janet in TX
Cindy - Beestitcher
Terry in OH (Terry's Crafty Fingers)

I've tried to contact each of you individually via an e-mail or private message on San-Man. So please let me know your snail mail address so I can send out your tags.

I also have a guest book in the lower right on this blog. You can leave me a message in the guest book with your address. Just be sure to click the 'private message' box.

Thanks for playing, everyone.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Congrats girls!

Anonymous said...

I received the Witches Brew tag and scary skeleton and key chain from you today. Thanks for everything! I love all of it! I couldn't find the San-Man post to leave a message there that your pkg. has arrived. JanetTX :)