Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Baby

One of my co-workers had a new baby boy in August. It's always hard to find 'boy' designs that I want to stitch. I finally chose this little door-hanger birth announcement from the design on this blog. I used Carrie's Threads in Passion Fruit for the alphabet. I'm not sure the letters stand out as well as they might have with a solid color. I substituted little buttons for the hearts to make sure it wasn't too dainty. It's done on Monaco antique white. The father does quality assurance for new software products. Hope he doesn't think the funky sequence of letters was a mistake!

6 comments:

Tanja said...

Very cute!

Pumpkin said...

Very cool Annie :o)

mainely stitching said...

Oh, I just love this!!

Ginnie said...

Lovely design - love the wacky letters!!

Anonymous said...

Bravo pour ce très bel ouvrage !!! Merci d'avoir choisi ma petite grille et d'être venue visiter mon blog :)))
A bientôt !

Sandra said...

Perfect design for a baby boy! Very neat finishing Annie! Congrats!