Monday, October 6, 2008

I scream, you scream...

What a glorious week-end we just had here in DC. The weather was absolutely perfect and with my newly-washed windows, I could bask in the sunlight from both inside and out! Plus the Redskins won again.. might as well enjoy that while it lasts. All in all, a perfect time for ice cream and in honor of the occasion, I've completed a Love Quilts Square for a quilt with the theme, 'Fun Foods'. This is an old freebie on CyberStitchers by Barbara Ana. Barbara's designs are such fun and stitch up so quickly.

8 comments:

Ginnie said...

Lovely stitching - I like her colourful designs too but haven't stitched one yet!

Anonymous said...

It looks great Annie! It will make a colorful patch on the quilt.

Pumpkin said...

That's adorable Annie! Great finish :o)

Glad to hear you had a nice day down there. Want to send some of that warmer weather up here?

Unknown said...

anna that is so cute and funny can you imagine mice eating ice cream lol :)

mainely stitching said...

FUN!!

Sandra said...

That ice cream looks yummy!!! That's my comfort food.

Here the weather would be nice if I could stay home! lol Lots of stormy rain... I just got home, back from work, and had to drain my terrace, rain left ponds in it! And it's roofed, can you believe?

Great stitching Annie!

temari by the sea said...

yummy~funny~!

LeCanardQuiBrode said...

I love Barbar Ana. I've stitch a pattern of this with a rabbit and a carrot. I have a lot of pattern's Barbara Ana. I bought in the website "Creative Poppy".