It's been a long time since I stitched up a biscornu. I've made several, but the last time I made one, I mis-aligned the sides and it was more 'biscornu' (irregularly shaped) than ever. So I thought I'd give it another try, just to make sure I could still do it properly. I usually don't like stitching the geometric designs and others that require you to stitch the same motif four times on one side, but I hadn't done that for a long time either and biscornus are small so the pain is less.
I used some of Miek's hand-dyed fabric and these charts. I just picked colors that I thought would be pretty.
I'm happy with it. I might send it as a little gift, but it's growing on me, and I might just keep it around. My camera was uncooperative. The colors must be confusing it.