My partner for the EMS Angel Pinkeep exchange received the one I made for her so I can show a picture here now. I found it really difficult to assemble. I ended up using tape to attach the pinkeep and the backing fabric to the cardboard, each with a couple of layers of batting. I couldn't get the lacing method to work at all. And then when I sewed the back to the front, the stitches left big gaps due to the thickness of the piece. Although the ribbon covers the gaps, I didn't feel like it was a very good finish. And it was hard to turn the ribbon ends under neatly so they wouldn't look scraggly. I don't think I'll be making more pinkeeps any time soon. Maybe after the frustration subsides, I'll try again one day.
The fabric is from Sassy's Fabbys, 36 count linen in Caramel Creme. I think it looks kind of pinkish on my monitor, but it really is more caramel colored. The design was a collection of motifs from back issues of Cross Country Stitching.