Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring exchange

My partner in the Spring exchange on 123stitch just received her package from me. It was her very first exchange. I made her a little needlecase with some images that made me think 'Spring'. Plus a little floss ring fob since I wanted to use my new crop-a-dile to make an eyelet. The pictures only show one side of the eyelet. The back didn't come out that great since the eyelet wasn't quite long enough. Next time I won't pad the fob, just use interfacing. I also included some Vikki Clayton silks floss that I had picked up at the trunk show when Vikki visited DC in December.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your work is just great, and a big welcome to the world of blogging :):)

Anne said...

Excellent Annie! I love your little needlebook and fob! Your blog is great. I just started mine a few weeks ago too, and its fun to share stitching ! Bye for now . Anne - snowyz712.. my blog is at http://stitchnkey.blogspot.com/ Come and visit me sometime too!

Unknown said...

WOW what a lovely exchange.

Daffycat said...

Welcome to blogging, Annie! Love what you have shared so far...I'll add you to my blog roll!

Sandra said...

Great work!!! Congratulations, you'll see blogging is almost as nice as stitching.

Anonymous said...

Nicely done and love your blog. Welcome to the blog world and look forward to seeing more of your posts. ;D
Barb in TX (from wXSw group)
http://barbcat13.blogspot.com/

Barbara Ana said...

Hi Annie, congrats on your new blog, it looks great! :-)