The wonderful and talented Pat Winter, manager of the Comfort Doll Project, queen of CQ and all types of embellished embroidery has distinguished me with this award:
With the acceptance of this award, are some rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog
So now I will pick 7 blogs that I check out regularly, but these are not in any particular order. And there are many other blogs that are just as worthy.
1) Sandra is a multi-talented needleworker and crafts-woman. She delights in exploring every avenue of creativity and is the most warm-hearted woman I have met in a long time.
2) Nita has the best tutorials for cross-stitch finishing and a ton of creative ideas to share.
3) Angela is a good friend who shines a little light whereever she goes. She is always so ready to help in any way she can whereever she is needed. She was a force that started me blogging.
4) Frimousse is a wonderful French designer who gives away adorable charts and tutorials for finishing on her blog almost everyday. She designed this little bicycle door-hanger just for me!
5) Val is another very good friend and wonderfully accomplished stitcher, needleworker, lace-maker, artist and photographer. Catch the beauty of her surroundings on her blog.
6) Rachel is a stitcher who lives in my area and writes the funniest stitchy blog on the web.
7) Barb shows off a ton of her marvelous creative efforts on her blog with the added bonus of pictures of her adorable children.
I could go on and on....