Thursday, July 3, 2008

Snow Cube

Just in time for July 4th, I took a picture of this Snow Cube I made from some of the little snowmen designs by San-Man Originals that were issued last December. I didn't stitch them til this year, and finally, now that I have a camera, I could take a photo. Not the world's greatest photo, but you get the idea. This was the first cube I ever stitched. I enjoyed stitching the sides, but I got kind of bored sewing it up. I like the finished product a lot though. And special thanks to my friend Jenny who taught me to make a twisted cord hanger.

6 comments:

Daffycat said...

Really cute little cube! I love this finish...makes a super ornament!

patternnuts said...

I LOVE the cube!

Jan said...

I love it. Now I know who to come to when I want to stitch one together :-)

Chantal said...

this is a great finish . I like it a lot

Bex said...

Great Work!!!

Rachel S-H said...

That is very cute. And a clever way to use those freebies.