Thursday, December 4, 2008

Not a creature was stirring...

And now I've finished the second of Casey Buonaugurio's designs from the latest JCS issue. This one is shown in the mag on a dusty green linen. I chose a light blue Monaco and I think it shows up better actually. I left off the year and added the two little motifs at the top, the wrapped gift and the tree light.

I think that's it for ornament stitching this year. Some in the mail are left to show. I will stitch a few more gifts, but not ornament-related.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this mouse is very cute!!!!!!!!
i love him, he my come in my cup of tea too.
miek

mainely stitching said...

Very cute! Love the little buttons on the corners!

Pumpkin said...

You're right Annie, it does look better on blue! I like the other changes you made too :o)

Ginnie said...

very cute - you stitched this quickly!

Rachel S-H said...

So cute.

Sandra said...

I haven't seen the original but yours is perfect. The mouse is a cutie and the blue fabric looks fantastic.

Olga said...

Wow! it's so cute! I love the way you finished the ornament!

Anonymous said...

oh!!! it's so cute!! I love your finish too . Congrats!!