Friday, November 14, 2008

Double-tagged

Two taggers in just a few days:
Mylene
Penny

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Off the top of my head in no particular order:
1) I tap dance in elevators
2) I love ice cream
3) I hate to travel (strange since I love making luggage tags)
4) I need my morning coffee every day
5) I have a crush on Dr. McDreamy.
6) I've been reading Newsweek faithfully every week for one zillion years.

I think I'll skip the tagging of others for now, but thank you to my taggers for thinking of me.

2 comments:

Mylene said...

Thanks for sharing, Annie.

geeky Heather said...

I tap dance in elevators, too! (And I take it you've seen "Thoroughly Modern Millie"....)