Saturday, November 8, 2008

Goodies in the mail

My partner, Vivian, for the BBInteractive ornament exchange sent me a fabulous box of goodies. First, the ornament she stitched is just beautiful. It's done in Hardanger, a technique I have never tried and am frankly, quite afraid of. So I'm happy to have a nice example to treasure. Here is the photo sitting on top of the beautiful decorated box that contained it plus some extras:



The bottom of the box is padded with a lovely stitched design of an angel with my initial from the half-doll alphabet found here.



And the inside contained 3 skeins of floss and some beads in coordinating colors, plus a teeny thimble charm and a pad of Mary Englebreit stickies. I love stickies!



Thank you so much, Vivian! I'm just spoiled by all this fun stuff!

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Great gift! Enjoy your goodies Annie!

staci said...

Wonderful exchange!

Pumpkin said...

What a fun gift! Her Hardanger is gorgeous :o)

Miss 376 said...

Ooooh, that is just gorgeous

Olenka's Stitches said...

What a pretty Hardanger ornament! Great exchange!

Mylene said...

A lovely hardanger ornament and other goodies too.

Rachel S said...

Awesome exchange.

You can do Hardanger. It looks a lot harder than it is. I promise!

Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

Great exchange! the ornament is so beautifully made!

Arts and Crafts dot COM said...

Annie,

Love your web site and spent lots of time looking at your lovely pieces. I would love to add you to my favorite blogs. Would that be ok? And would you take a peek at mine and see if you would add me to your favorite blogs? Thanks, Kathy