Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Civic Duty & a Secret Admirer

Just returned from the polls. My polling place had no lines and everything was running smoothly. I'm told that with my 'I voted' sticker, I can get a free cup of coffee at Starbucks, free ice cream at Gifford's (primo ice cream parlor in the local area), a free taco at California Tortilla, and another freebie at Dunkin' Donuts. So it pays to vote!



On another note, I received the following beauties a few days ago with an unsigned card apologizing for the late birthday gift and wishing me a Happy Halloween. I'm thinking Brad Pitt maybe?


8 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

Oh, yum, Giffords.

I think you can get something from Chik-Fil-A too. One of my co-workers pointed out you would need to take the day off to go everywhere to collect the free stuff.

mainely stitching said...

That Brad is just so darn thoughtful. Maybe you can share your free Starbucks coffee with him? ;)

Mylene said...

Such lovely colour!

Daffycat said...

Man, Brad never gave me flowers. Well, he never forgot my birthday, either! ROFL Enjoy!

Pumpkin said...

Are you serious???? Gee, I wish I could vote ;o)

I didn't get flowers from Brad! What's up with that???? ;o)

Jan said...

It wasn't Brad, it was George Clooney!LOL

Olga said...

Pretty flowers, enjoy!

patternnuts said...

So sorry I missed your Bday! :(

I hope it was a good day for you. And awesome finishes as always ;)